- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
T-45A Goshawk This is a premium poster with the Tell Me How description of military flight on museum quality Archival Matte Paper.
This is the T-45A. This is a luxurious 18x24 image printed on
museum quality poster printed on Ultra Premium Luster Photo paper, the same
paper used by professional photographers to bring out the smallest details in
their prints. Proudly displayed by hundreds of aviators, all of our products are 100%
guaranteed to satisfy or your money back, no questions asked. This is SH!” wrote an F-15E pilot about our
posters, and we hope you agree..
Tell Me How is about the joy of flying written by a world-class American F-35 pilot. Originally written as a rant against simulators, it captures the feelings a pilot has across all phases of flight. It has been shared by military pilots across the nation.
Packed in protective shippers.
"Ditch, you really captured it. I think we've been waiting for a long time for someone to capture the feel of "the office." There's so much in the text that only we ever experienced, privately, and could never find the words to express. So, just wanted to thank you for the words, but also what the poster does for those who read it then look at me and feel he/she knows something personal, private about me in a way I would never openly share." Pilot, F-15 A/C/E