- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
F-35C on Archival Matte Paper Professional poster with the Tell Me How description of military flight.
This is the F-35C. It is paired with the very realistic, Tell Me How description of military flight, and is the perfect answer to the time honored question -- what was it like to be a military aviator? These posters have been proudly displayed by military pilots across the nation and many aviators consider it to be the modern version of the classic WWII-era ode called High Flight. Tell Me How captures the sensations a pilot experiences across all phases of flight. Pin it to a cork board, or have it framed locally -- either way it's the perfect gift for anyone who flies.
This is a luxurious 18x24 inch print on museum quality, archival matter paper, the same paper used by professional photographers to bring out the smallest details in their prints. Proudly displayed by hundreds of aviators, all of our products are 100% guaranteed to satisfy or your money back, no questions asked.
Details: Museum-quality print made on long-lasting matte (uncoated) archival paper.
Packed in protective shippers.