Shop The Catalog
- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- New! Just Added. Unique Gifts For Aviators. Ready To Ship!
- All Posters
- Canvas Wraps
- Metallic Prints
- Sign In
F-15C Eagle, sunset, Aluminum Print with Tell Me How ode to military flight.
This is our F-15C Aluminum Print with the Tell Me How ode to military flight. Your Eagle is seen against a deep red sunset in this metallic edition of the Tell Me How ode to flight posters. It is expertly printed on aluminum dibond which looks amazing and lasts a lifetime. Colors are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas. The print is matte and glare-free. The white and bright areas have a faint silky gloss.
- Aluminum dibond 3mm with a white coating
- Printed directly on the aluminum using top grade inks
- Good tonal gradation ensures accurate reproduction
- Matte and glare-free
- Includes a hanging kit
Note to shipping: Aluminum prints are packaged with strong edges to protect the items. In addition, we wrap the item in bubble plastic/craft for additional protection. The average shipping price is roughly $12. We apologize but we do out best to protect your art while keeping shipping costs low.
“This is SH! I physically feel every one of your quotes!” wrote an F-15E pilot on receiving his poster. “Only someone who experienced it could write this,” said an F/A-18 pilot. This is the Tell Me How ode to flight written in the year 2020 by an F-35A fighter pilot. “Tell me how to match the feeling of flight without flying,” it begins, and then continues through all of the phases of flight.
The Tell Me How ode to the joy of flying was originally written as a rant against simulators, this ode captures the experiences one has across all phases of flight. It has been shared by military pilots the world over. And remember. All of our products are 100% guaranteed to satisfy or your money back, period.