- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
F-102 with the Tell Me How description of flight. This is a museum quality poster on ultra premium luster photo paper.
An F-102 is in level flight against a rich sunset in this dramatic version of the Tell Me How poster series. It is paired with the very realistic, Tell Me How description of military flight, and is the perfect answer to the time honored question -- what was it like to be a military aviator? These posters have been proudly displayed by military pilots across the nation and many aviators consider it to be the modern version of the classic WWII-era ode called High Flight. Tell Me How captures the sensations a pilot experiences across all phases of flight.
Details. This is a luxurious 18x24 inch poster printed on Ultra Premium Luster Photo paper, the same paper used by professional photographers to bring out the smallest details in their prints. The size if 18" X 24".
This poster has a partly glossy, partly matte finish and it'll add a touch of sophistication to any room.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick
• Slightly glossy
• Fingerprint resistant