- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
F-35A sunset on Canvas, ready for hanging
This is the minimalist look of a canvas wrap with the F-35A Lightning II in a beautiful four color image on front accented on the sides in black and with the powerful words of Tell Me How.
About the print. When someone asks what you do (or did) in the military, point to this print. The words of the 18 stanzas printed on it are certain to bring back memories and start conversations with family and friends. What is it? This is the Tell Me How ode to flight written in the year 2020 by an F-35A fighter pilot frustrated by the over reliance on sims. “Tell me how to match the feeling of flight without flying,” it begins, and then continues through all of the phases of flight. This is our most popular print, customized with your favorite jet, printed with words that are nothing less than a timeless celebration of being a pilot or crew member in a military aircraft.
Note: Due to the rough surface of the material, type is not as crisp on canvas as it is on a framed version. Main image area is 18x24"
This canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• 20.5 mil thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating