- Posters All Airframes
- Air Force F-16 to F-35A All Products
- A-10 Warthog
- Navy F-14 to F-35C
- Navy EA- P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- AV-8B to F-35B Marine Corps Posters And Gear
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- About Us
- Sign In
Blackhawk Metallic print ready to hang with the Tell Me How description of military flight. Helicopter series.
This is the fabulous Blackhawk helicopter on our stylish Aluminum Print with the Tell Me How ode to military flight. Your chopper is seen against a deep red sunset in this metallic edition of the Tell Me How ode to flight posters. It is expertly printed on aluminum dibond which looks amazing and lasts a lifetime. Colors are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas. The print is matte and glare-free. The white and bright areas have a faint silky gloss.
- Aluminum dibond 3mm with a white coating
- Printed directly on the aluminum using top grade inks
- Good tonal gradation ensures accurate reproduction
- Matte and glare-free
- Includes a hanging kit
Note to shipping: Aluminum prints are packaged with strong edges to protect the items. In addition, we wrap the item in bubble plastic/craft for additional protection. The average shipping price can be as high as $22. We apologize but we do out best to protect your art while keeping our shipping costs as low as we can.
“This is SH! I physically feel every one of your quotes!” wrote an F-15E pilot on receiving his poster. “Only someone who experienced it could write this,” said an F/A-18 pilot. This is the Tell Me How ode to flight written in the year 2020 by an F-35A fighter pilot. “Tell me how to match the feeling of flight without flying,” it begins, and then continues through all of the phases of flight.