- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
Gallery Editions A-10 Pumps Flares
An A-10 pumps out flares and is printed on museum quality acrylic. The result is a beautiful piece of art that “floats” on the wall and shows off your airframe in brilliant, deep colors. The included stand-off mounting hardware completes the installation for a fast, easy look that graces any study, office, or recreation room.
Until recently, acrylic prints were only found in art galleries, modern condo buildings, or photography studios. No longer. We start with a thick, optically clear sheet of acrylic and print directly on it using a 7-color UV direct print process. This gives your print a “ high color brilliance” and an astonishing depth-effect with wonderfully sharp detail. We then back it with a white sheet giving you a breathtaking piece of photo art that is going to look absolutely incredible in your home or office. Professional acrylics like ours are much different from a laminated photo, or a photo encased in acrylic.
Hanging your acrylic print is straightforward and hassle-free. We include a top-notch stand-off hanging system and instructions. Stand-offs make your picture stay away from the wall, or “float” on your wall, using four aluminum screws.
We try to keep
shipping costs down but we balance that with the need to make sure your print reaches you in good
condition. Your acrylic prints are packaged
with strong edges to protect the items. In addition, we wrap the item in bubble
plastic/craft for additional protection. They will be covered with a protective
film on the face of the image. These protective films can be mistaken for
scratches, bubbles, or a colored cast to a print/glass, so be sure to remove the film.