- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
World War II Collection, P51 Mustang, with Tell Me How Ode to flight, professional poster ready to frame.
This is a beautiful 4-color poster of the P-51 Mustang printed on high quality professional papers for a brilliant finish that will bring out all of the details of this beautiful aircraft. You won’t find a better way to display your favorite jet than with this print hanging on your wall ready for that moment when someone asks what you do (or did) in the military. Just step back and point to this handsome piece of art. All 18 stanzas are certain to bring back memories and start conversations with family and friends. Pin it to a cork board, or have it framed locally -- either way it's the perfect gift.
Details: We use Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper for a vibrant, detailed finish that is between a gloss and matte finish. This provides you with a highly saturated look and gives you maximum ink coverage. Because of its saturation and resistance to fingerprints, luster paper is to go-to choice for professional photographic prints.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Slightly glossy
• Fingerprint resistant
About the print: The P-51 Mustang is dramatically paired with the Tell Me How ode to the joy of flying as written by a world-class American F-35 pilot. This ode captures the sensations a pilot experiences across all phases of flight. It has been shared by military pilots across the nation and many aviators consider it to be the modern version of the classic WWII-era ode called High Flight.
See companion listings for other airframes.
Poster: 18" X 24"