- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
F-35C Metallic print ready to hang with the Tell Me How description of military flight.
This is Navy's F-35C on our stylish Aluminum Print with the Tell Me How ode to military flight. Your Lightening II is seen against a deep red sunset in this metallic edition of the Tell Me How ode to flight posters. It is expertly printed on aluminum dibond which looks amazing and lasts a lifetime. Colors are highly saturated, even in large monochrome areas. The print is matte and glare-free. The white and bright areas have a faint silky gloss.
- Aluminum dibond 3mm with a white coating
- Printed directly on the aluminum using top grade inks
- Good tonal gradation ensures accurate reproduction
- Matte and glare-free
- Includes a hanging kit
Note to shipping: Aluminum prints are packaged with strong edges to protect the items. In addition, we wrap the item in bubble plastic/craft for additional protection. The average shipping price is roughly $12. We apologize but we do out best to protect your art while keeping shipping costs low.
“This is SH! I physically feel every one of your quotes!” wrote an F-15E pilot on receiving his poster. “Only someone who experienced it could write this,” said an F/A-18 pilot. This is the Tell Me How ode to flight written in the year 2020 by an F-35A fighter pilot. “Tell me how to match the feeling of flight without flying,” it begins, and then continues through all of the phases of flight.