- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
C-130 with the Tell Me How description of flight. This is a museum quality poster on ultra premium luster photo paper.
The timeless C-130 Hercules. This is a beautiful 4-color poster printed on high quality professional papers for a brilliant finish that will bring out all of the details of this beautiful aircraft. It is paired with the very realistic, Tell Me How description of military flight, and is the perfect answer to the time honored question -- what was it like to be a military aviator? These posters have been proudly displayed by military pilots across the nation and many aviators consider it to be the modern version of the classic WWII-era ode called High Flight. Tell Me How captures the sensations a pilot experiences across all phases of flight. Pin it to a cork board, or have it framed locally -- either way it's the perfect gift for anyone who flies.
Details: We use Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper for a vibrant, detailed finish that is between a gloss and matte finish. This provides you with a highly saturated look and gives you maximum ink coverage. Because of its saturation and resistance to fingerprints, luster paper is to go-to choice for professional photographic prints.
- 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick
- Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
- Slightly glossy
- Fingerprint resistant
About the print: Your jet is paired with the Tell Me How ode to the joy of flying as written by a world-class American F-35 pilot. The ode has been shared by military pilots across the nation and many aviators consider it to be the modern version of the classic WWII-era ode called High Flight.
See companion listings for other airframes.
Poster: 18" X 24"