- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
B-1B Lancer. This is a premium poster with the Tell Me How description of military flight on museum quality archival matte papers.
This is the B-1B Lancer print with the Tell Me How ode to military flight on our deluxe museum quality archival papers.
This is a luxurious 18x24 inch print on museum quality, archival matter paper, the same paper used by professional photographers to bring out the smallest details in their prints. Proudly displayed by hundreds of aviators, all of our products are 100% guaranteed to satisfy or your money back, no questions asked.
Tell Me How is the ode to the joy of flying written by a world-class American F-35 pilot. Originally written as a rant against simulators, this ode captures the feelings a pilot has across all phases of flight. It has been shared by military fighter pilots across the nation. Now available in a beautiful four-color museum-quality prints -- both framed and unframed -- Tell Me How is the modern version of the classic WWII-era ode called High Flight. Pin it to a cork board, buy it framed -- either way its the perfect gift for a former military pilot, a current military pilot, an aspiring pilot, or anyone who flies. See companion listings for more jets.
Details: Museum-quality print made on long-lasting matte (uncoated) archival paper.
Packed in protective shippers.