- All collections
- A-10 Warthog
- AV-8B Harrier
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Century Series aircraft
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- F-15 A/C/E Eagle and Strike Eagle Posters And Gear
- F-16 Viper
- F-22 and F-35
- Navy F-14 thru F/A-18 Super Hornet
- Navy EA-, P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Acrylic Prints
- Metallic Prints
- About Us
- Sign In
Thunderbirds with the Tell Me How description of flight. This is a museum quality poster on ultra premium luster photo paper.
Welcome to the Tell Me How collection of products. Tell Me How began as a fighter pilot's ode to the demanding world of military flight. That ode - which opens with the words "Tell Me How" - went viral in the fighter pilot community, was made into a printed poster, and is now shipping to aviators around the world.
The Thunderbirds (2021!) are set against a deep red sunset in this beautifully printed version of the Tell Me How ode to flight. They are paired with the very realistic, Tell Me How description of military flight.
These posters have been proudly displayed by military pilots across the nation and many aviators consider it to be the modern version of the classic WWII-era ode called High Flight. Tell Me How captures the sensations a pilot experiences across all phases of flight. Pin it to a cork board, or have it framed locally -- either way it's the perfect gift for anyone who flies.
Details: We use Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper for a vibrant, detailed finish that is between a gloss and matte finish. This provides you with a highly saturated look and gives you maximum ink coverage. Because of its saturation and resistance to fingerprints, luster paper is to go-to choice for professional photographic prints.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Slightly glossy
• Fingerprint resistant
See companion listings for other airframes.
Poster: 18" X 24"