- Posters All Airframes
- Air Force F-16 to F-35A All Products
- A-10 Warthog
- Navy F-14 to F-35C
- Navy EA- P- and S- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- AV-8B to F-35B Marine Corps Posters And Gear
- B-36 to B-2 Bombers Posters And Gear
- Black Jets F-117 to SR-71 Posters And Gear
- Blue Angels and Thunderbirds Posters And Gear
- C- and KC- Series of Tankers and Transports
- Combat Helicopters. Posters and mugs.
- T- Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- Korean War and Century Series Aircraft - Posters And Gear
- Vietnam Series Aircraft Posters And Gear
- About Us
- Sign In
F-117 Nighthawk with the Tell Me How description of flight. This is a museum quality poster on ultra premium luster photo paper.
This is a beautiful 4-color poster printed on high quality professional papers for a brilliant finish that will bring out all of the details of this beautiful aircraft. The F-117 is paired with the very realistic, Tell Me How description of military flight, and is the perfect answer to the time honored question -- what was it like to be a military aviator? These posters have been proudly displayed by military pilots across the nation and many aviators consider it to be the modern version of the classic WWII-era ode called High Flight.
Tell Me How captures the sensations a pilot experiences across all phases of flight. You won’t find a better way to display your favorite jet than with this print hanging on your wall ready for that moment when someone asks what you do (or did) in the military. Just step back and point to this handsome piece of art. All 18 stanzas are certain to bring back memories and start conversations with family and friends. Pin it to a cork board, or have it framed locally -- either way it's the perfect gift.
Details: We use Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper for a vibrant, detailed finish that is between a gloss and matte finish. This provides you with a highly saturated look and gives you maximum ink coverage. Because of its saturation and resistance to fingerprints, luster paper is to go-to choice for professional photographic prints.
• 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick
• Paper weight: 7.67 oz/y² (260 g/m²)
• Slightly glossy
• Fingerprint resistant
See companion listings for other jets.
Poster: 18" X 24"